Blog Archive




Kim So Eun Models The Charms of Short Hair For 

"Elle Girl"

Actress Kim So Eun recently underwent a drastic image change for her latest pictorial with “Elle Girl” magazine.
In fact, a staff member revealed that a worried look crossed her face when she was first introduced to the concept. After receiving the full makeover, however, she couldn’t take her eyes off the mirror and exclaimed, “It matches me better than I thought it would.”
With blonde hair as the base, she went through a total of six different style changes to complete her shoot. At the end, she thanked everyone and said, “I had always wanted to cut my hair short but I couldn’t just cut it off as I wished. It was fun trying short hair through this opportunity.”
Check out the full pictorial through the June edition of “Elle Girl”!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself!

My photo
I'm Liezel Kathrine G. Orifon,17 yrs. old, Studying at CLSU.

About this blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.