Blog Archive


Matsumoto's Rumor Girlfriend
[Feb 2011 UPDATE]: If you’ve noticed, this post was published in 2007. So yes, these rumours are old newsmaaaan. They’re as stale as… as mouldy bread! (eurgh okay bad joke). Sadly I don’t have up-to-date information, but I hope these as-stale-as-mouldy-bread speculations still entertain you. :D
For the past few weeks, I can’t help but notice someone has been searching feverishly on Google with entries like “Matsumoto Jun’s girlfriend” or “Arashi girlfriend rumours“… and ending up at my humble blog! Well, I’ve never acknowledged you, so… HELLO THERE. *waves*
Are you excessively obsessed with Arashi/MatsuJun and you’ve been Google-ing like a mad about his dating history so you can fly over to Japan in furious jealousy and murder the poor girlfriend and maybe at the same time kidnap Jun? Or you’re just shamelessly curious? Don’t worry – I can’t deny that I’m overtly and shamelessly curious, too. 8Dv So, to satisfy the fangirls’ intensely-obsessive curiosity about Matsumoto Jun’s single/taken status, I’ve done a little research on the god-forbid rumours that have previously plagued our lovely golden Arashi boy.
[BE WARNED] 
If you feel that you can’t handle Girlfriend Gossips without easily feeling hurt/angry/jealous/despair/pain/hatred, then it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED YOU DO NOT CONTINUE. These are just rumours, aka, they are neither confirmed nor denied by official parties. They are not 100% accurate! Please take it with a pinch of salt, and a healthy dose of STORMY AWESOMENESS.
With that said, onwards my friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself!

My photo
I'm Liezel Kathrine G. Orifon,17 yrs. old, Studying at CLSU.

About this blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.