Blog Archive

Weir has quit his dirty habits for Baifern

I heard about the rumor of him driving her home and such but I didn’t know he has quit smoking and drinking for Baifern, or maybe it just media speculation to stir up news. During an interview, reporters asked Pancake how she felt about Weir quitting his bad habits for Baifern, his co-star from “Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon”.  Okay, hashing up old feelings much. Who wants to hear about their ex-boyfriend’s new conquest? Did you know, your ex-boyfriend has changed for the better for this new girl, he stopped smoking and drinking, the things you have always wanted him to do–that is a slap in the face like he didn’t love you enough to change, but for this new girl, he is willing.
Pancake answered that she is happy for him. “I’m happy for him, I give him my support. Right now, he has been taking good care of himself. Since I have seen him, he looks healthy. He lost weight, most likely from playing sports. I consider this a good thing. Now about him pursuing who or how, it will best if I get my updates from you guys (meaning the reporters).”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself!

My photo
I'm Liezel Kathrine G. Orifon,17 yrs. old, Studying at CLSU.

About this blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.